Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
Maryville University of St. Louis is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (hlcommission.org), a regional accreditation agency recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. Individual programs are accredited or approved by discipline-specific accrediting bodies. For a comprehensive list of all our accredited programs please click here.
- Intercollegiate Athletic Program Participation Rates
- Maryville University Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act (EADA) Report
- Equity in Athletics Disclosure Act Survey
Once on this page, click on the “Get data for one school” and then enter Maryville University of Saint Louis to see our specific data.
- Graduation Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid
- Transfer Out Rates for Students Receiving Athletically Related Student Aid
Credit Hour Guidelines
Health and Safety
- Alcohol and Controlled Substances Policy
- Vaccination Policy
- Safety and Security Information
- Annual Report and Crime Statistics
Student Financial Assistance
- CARES Act
- Code of Conduct for Educational Loans
The Higher Education Act requires institutions to develop and implement a code of conduct with respect to private education loans. The code of conduct address standards of business for the working relationships between college officials and private loan lenders and servicers.
- Net Price Calculator
- Financial Aid Withdrawal Policy
- Federal Loan Disclosure
- Financial Aid Online Resources